Pls cancel my account and refund my money

KeiraKeira Posts: 49FreedomPop Newbie
Hi.

I was told I cannot use my card anymore even though its been fine for years (!), so used my mother's card last month, and it rolled over this month on the 5th

I would liek you to cancel my account and refund my 9.99 to her card pls. I have received an awful service since I was told my card no longer was ok for your services. I can't make calls, keep getting a message saying

"""i'm sorry our service isnt available right now, ""

and when I uninstall your app it works sometimes.

I have a new network now, and would like to cut all ties to this one. It has caused me no end of issues and as Alejandra knows I have lost business when people suddenly stopped answering my call as it looked like it was from an American number!!

So pls refund my last 9.99 and cancel my account. It is only the 7th and I have apparently only used 1 minute, and 2% data, so i think you should do this due to your service not working properly and as a gesture to me with all the **** I have endured with this network.

Thank you

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 520FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Keira said:

Hi.

I was told I cannot use my card anymore even though its been fine for years (!), so used my mother's card last month, and it rolled over this month on the 5th

I would liek you to cancel my account and refund my 9.99 to her card pls. I have received an awful service since I was told my card no longer was ok for your services. I can't make calls, keep getting a message saying

"""i'm sorry our service isnt available right now, ""

and when I uninstall your app it works sometimes.

I have a new network now, and would like to cut all ties to this one. It has caused me no end of issues and as Alejandra knows I have lost business when people suddenly stopped answering my call as it looked like it was from an American number!!

So pls refund my last 9.99 and cancel my account. It is only the 7th and I have apparently only used 1 minute, and 2% data, so i think you should do this due to your service not working properly and as a gesture to me with all the **** I have endured with this network.

Thank you

Hello Keira!

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to learn you'd like to cancel your line as you've been experiencing problems with our service. To be sure we're checking the correct account, could you please be so kind as to confirm if the line in question is the one ending in 1678?
  • KeiraKeira Posts: 49FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi AngieP. Not your fault . Its the service in the UK. Its just not up to it. Yes thats my number
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 520FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Keira said:

Hi AngieP. Not your fault . Its the service in the UK. Its just not up to it. Yes thats my number

Thank you for letting us know. Please note we may always provide you with troubleshooting steps that might help you resolve the problem you've been experiencing. However, should you wish to proceed with the cancellation, you may do so online through your account by following the instructions provided here.

Please be sure to contact us back once the account is canceled so we're able to look into your refund request.