Cant receive incoming calls.

Haradhan BhowmikHaradhan Bhowmik Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
After a few days suspensions of the line now I cant receive any incoming call. The callers get a response that of giving a different numbers which is not my number. Please verify my number and reset my number I.e. 07443954367 not the other number which is mentioned in automatic response.
Thank you.
Haradhan Bhowmik

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 485FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi,
    After a few days suspensions of the line now I cant receive any incoming call. The callers get a response that of giving a different numbers which is not my number. Please verify my number and reset my number I.e. 07443954367 not the other number which is mentioned in automatic response.
    Thank you.
    Haradhan Bhowmik

Hello Haradhan Bhowmik!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. We've carefully checked your account and we're able to confirm it is currently active and in good standing. The phone number associated with it is the one ending in 4367. So far, everything seems to be working fine from our end. In an attempt to get this problem resolved, we've refreshed your account to ensure all systems are properly synchronized and that everything's working correctly. Please power cycle your phone. Once your device is back on, proceed to update the Messaging app to the latest version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.phone&hl=en

Once the app has been updated and if possible, please try to call your number and let us know if you continue to hear the audio message in question.