Account got disabled.

zmicerzmicer Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
My son's SIM stopped working. I think the reason is because he used up all his data. Now that the new billing period has started his account is still disabled i.e. the phone doesn't register with FreedomPop network and Messaging android app doesn't start. All we have is the blue splash screen with a spinner. His account does tate that he used 0 out of 1Gb data so it should work but it doesn't. Also if a user uses up all their data but has premium voice enabled why has voice and text stopped as well. He still has quite a lot left. Thanks.

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin
    zmicer said:

My son's SIM stopped working. I think the reason is because he used up all his data. Now that the new billing period has started his account is still disabled i.e. the phone doesn't register with FreedomPop network and Messaging android app doesn't start. All we have is the blue splash screen with a spinner. His account does tate that he used 0 out of 1Gb data so it should work but it doesn't. Also if a user uses up all their data but has premium voice enabled why has voice and text stopped as well. He still has quite a lot left. Thanks.

Hey zmicer! Thanks for reaching out. We've checked your account and noticed line ending in 9329, was suspended on 05/18/19 as your data limit was exceeded by 157 MBs on your previous cycle. Our records indicate you were assisted by one of our representatives via Incident 190523-000025. Our representative was able to manually reactivate the account.

Your account is currently active and in good standing. Please feel free to contact us back should you need further assistance, we'll be happy to help.
  • zmicerzmicer Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes - thank you very much. It all works and my son is off my back.
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin
    zmicer said:

Yes - thank you very much. It all works and my son is off my back.

You're welcome, please feel free to contact us back should there be anything else you may need assistance with, we'll be happy to help.