Unable to make calls

Mitesh ParmarMitesh Parmar Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I am unable to make calls from either the native iPhone dialer. Instead I get the male voice saying, "The number you have dialled has not been recognised. Please check the number and try again."
I can if I use the FP app if I change call settings to use the FP app - but i dont believe i need to do this as i am paying for the service(!?)
I am on the 'Essential 1GB Annual' plan. I have not used any minutes this month and have plenty of texts and data left.
I have reinstalled and reinserted the SIM and rebooted the phone but none has helped..

Can anyone helps please?

Best Answer

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin
    #2 Answer ✓

Hi,

I am unable to make calls from either the native iPhone dialer. Instead I get the male voice saying, "The number you have dialled has not been recognised. Please check the number and try again."
    I can if I use the FP app if I change call settings to use the FP app - but i dont believe i need to do this as i am paying for the service(!?)
    I am on the 'Essential 1GB Annual' plan. I have not used any minutes this month and have plenty of texts and data left.
    I have reinstalled and reinserted the SIM and rebooted the phone but none has helped..

Can anyone helps please?

Hey Mitesh Parmar!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the inconveniences experienced with the service. Unfortunately, this was a general technical problem we just experienced. However, our support team has confirmed this problem should be now resolved. Please be sure to log out of the app and log back in.

If you're still experiencing problems, please be sure to let us know. Additionally, please be sure to provide us with the last four digits of the phone number in question.