SIM card not delivered since subscribing

aha360aha360 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there.

I have a query regarding undelivered SIM cards. Since joining up FreedomPop a while back, I have not received a SIM card at all, while expecting for it to be delivered, but that has not been the case, thus the inactivity.

Therefore, I would like to please have this issue sorted out as immediately as possible.

Kind regards
aha360

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 504FreedomPop Newbie admin
    aha360 said:

Hi there.

I have a query regarding undelivered SIM cards. Since joining up FreedomPop a while back, I have not received a SIM card at all, while expecting for it to be delivered, but that has not been the case, thus the inactivity.

Therefore, I would like to please have this issue sorted out as immediately as possible.

Kind regards
    aha360

Hey aha360!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. It is our understanding you did not receive your SIM card. Could you please be so kind as to confirm if the SIM card order you didn't receive is associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums?
  • aha360aha360 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you very much for the reply, and I can confirm that the forum, AND the general service accounts share the same email address as per your request.

aha360 said:

Thank you very much for the reply, and I can confirm that the forum, AND the general service accounts share the same email address as per your request.

Thank you for confirming. Upon checking your account, we confirmed a Micro SIM Card with the Free Basic Plan was ordered on 30-10-2015. Your order #32951756 shipped on 02-11-2015. Unfortunately, we don't have any records that indicate you've previously contacted us to let us know you had not received your SIM card. Due to the time that has elapsed since the order was placed, it won't be possible for us to provide further resolution. Therefore, in this case, since the Free Basic Plan has been discontinued in the UK and because you did not receive your SIM card, we'd strongly recommend you to cancel your account by following the instructions provided on this link:
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2814/kw/cancel

Should you wish to place a new order, you may do so from, here.
  • aha360aha360 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Can't I just buy a new SIM from Amazon or any other site, and then transfer my details, as per this link?

https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/22128/freedompop-101-swapping-upgrading-or-replacing-your-phone-sim-device-or-phone-number#latest
    aha360 said:

Can't I just buy a new SIM from Amazon or any other site, and then transfer my details, as per this link?

https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/22128/freedompop-101-swapping-upgrading-or-replacing-your-phone-sim-device-or-phone-number#latest

Hello, we apologize for the delayed response. Unfortunately, it won't be possible for us to assign a new SIM card to your existing account. Should you purchase a new SIM, you will need to activate it on a new account from here.