I am not able to login to support ticket

-0 Haiducul0-0 Haiducul0 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
When put my login details and hit LOg in button it s loading and after stays same with my credentials on. Nothing happens.

Best Answer

Answers

• -0 Haiducul0-0 Haiducul0 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes. Correct
    How to sort it?
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin

Yes. Correct

How to sort it?

Hello 0 Haiducul0!

Thanks for your reply. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. In this case, we'd strongly recommend you to clear your browser's cookies, history and cache. Once this has been done, please be sure to access the support site from an incognito window: https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask

Additionally, please be sure you use the email address associated with your account along with your account's password, in order to log in.

Should any error message comes up, please be sure to send us a screenshot.
    I did use incognito mode in browser, clear all browser data cash, cookies.
    I does not show any errors. Just go back to login page.
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin

I did use incognito mode in browser, clear all browser data cash, cookies.
    I does not show any errors. Just go back to login page.

Thanks for your reply. We're sorry to learn the problem persisted after performing the troubleshooting steps provided. We've checked the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums and noticed all your SIM cards are canceled. Could you please be so kind as to confirm if you're still trying to log into the support site to submit a ticket?
    Yes i am trying from this accounts [email protected], and [email protected]
    Same problem put my login and password hit enter, page refreshes and same page with login and password appears with all my details already filled in. No errors , nothing. Just refreshes the page.

By the way, i did ask on forum to delete my personal data under Eu Data Protection Law from my cancelled accounts as well as my payments cards/details for these accounts
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected]
    I am still able to login with these emails, i shouldn't, as they should be deleted from your data base.
    I didn't get a response, please.

Thanks
    Rusik