Data not working

Bead88Bead88 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
So I am paying for the Essential 1GB plan, and I'm few days into this months billing cycle, but my data is not working, despite my account saying I have 1GB available. Whenever I open the FreedomPop up I receive a message saying 'Account Not Active'. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 520FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Bead88 said:

So I am paying for the Essential 1GB plan, and I'm few days into this months billing cycle, but my data is not working, despite my account saying I have 1GB available. Whenever I open the FreedomPop up I receive a message saying 'Account Not Active'. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Bead88!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. We've checked the account associated with the email address you use to log into these Forums and confirmed line ending in 5454, was suspended as your data limit was exceeded by 3 MBs on your previous cycle.

Your billing cycle has now renewed. Therefore, we have successfully reactivated your account. Please be sure to power cycle your device, it should be working now.

Should you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to this message and we'll be happy to help.