Lost sim

RaveymooRaveymoo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
A while back I swapped to a single sim phone and lost my FP sim. Now that I have another dual SIM phone I was wondering if it's possible to get a replacement sim?

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Raveymoo said:

A while back I swapped to a single sim phone and lost my FP sim. Now that I have another dual SIM phone I was wondering if it's possible to get a replacement sim?

Hello Raveymoo!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We're sorry to learn your SIM card is lost. Unfortunately, we don't send replacement SIM cards. Our suggestion, in this case, would be for you to purchase a new SIM card in order to activate it on a brand new account. Should you wish to place a new order, you may do so from here.

We've checked the account associated with the email address you use to log into these forums and we're able to confirm this account is still active with the Free Plan. Please note, the Free Plan has been discontinued in the UK. Should the account remain active, there's a chance the plan may be automatically upgraded to a paid plan. To avoid incurring in unwanted charges, we'd recommend you to cancel your account. You may find cancellation instructions, here.
  • RaveymooRaveymoo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the response. I thought the free plan was kinda the point. I currently have unlimited texts and calls with my provider for 0 per month, but have no data. I just thought the 200mb data on the free plan would have been useful for the rare occasions when I didn't have WiFi. Thanks anyway.
    Thanks for the response. I thought the free plan was kinda the point. I currently have unlimited texts and calls with my provider for 0 per month, but have no data. I just thought the 200mb data on the free plan would have been useful for the rare occasions when I didn't have WiFi. Thanks anyway.
    Oh I didn't realise that the free plan was no longer available; I thought that was the whole point.

Well I get free calls and texts from my provider, and just thought the 200mb data per month would have been handy to have as a backup for the rare occasion when I don't have WiFi. I managed fine without data so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Thanks anyway
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Raveymoo said:

Raveymoo said:

Oh I didn't realise that the free plan was no longer available; I thought that was the whole point.

Well I get free calls and texts from my provider, and just thought the 200mb data per month would have been handy to have as a backup for the rare occasion when I don't have WiFi. I managed fine without data so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Thanks anyway

Thanks for your reply, Raveymoo. Unfortunately, we're no longer offering the Free Plan in the UK. By the way, as a friendly reminder, please note your FreedomPop account is still active.

Should there be anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to reply to this message and we'll be happy to help you.