Why the Freedom pop app is saying that is not available in my country UK?

George StoeanGeorge Stoean Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
When I try to download the Freedom Pop app from the link in the mail that I got when I ordered the sim from Play Store is saying that is not available in my country. I live in UK.

Answers

• Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie

When I try to download the Freedom Pop app from the link in the mail that I got when I ordered the sim from Play Store is saying that is not available in my country. I live in UK.

Thats most likely a link thats meant for the US users, some of the US stuff seems to spill over to the UK side and vice versa, probably the app in the link is the "Free call and text" app which is the US one, for the UK you need the "Freedompop messaging" app which you should find on the playstore.

On the otherhand if you are trying to install the "MyFreedomPop" app this has been withdrawn for the time being as it has a few problems, you can find it on the Apkpure website if you really need it, but you will have to side load it.

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 159FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
  • cjay2412cjay2412 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    There is a link on the UK site that gives you an extra 200mb data only thing it's not compatible with UK fp sim cards so pretty pointless
  • Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    cjay2412 said:

There is a link on the UK site that gives you an extra 200mb data only thing it's not compatible with UK fp sim cards so pretty pointless

Thats for the Myfreedompop app, probably the US version, if you cant find it on the uk playstore(it was withdrawn for a while) you can download it from HERE