**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

MiFi 4082 Doesn't connect. Already updated PRL and Profile..

I have a Mifi 4082, I know my account is in good standing, and I still can't get anything sites to pull up except the mifi.mip. It just sits there and say connecting, and never connects on 3G or 4G(WiMax). Does this have anything to do with Sprint dismantling their WiMax network. I heard it was going away. Please help. I am on the 500mb 3G/4G plan, so I do pay for my service. I don't use it everyday, but when I do go to use it, I would like it to work. So far, I am really disappointed in my FreedomPop service, and thinking about canceling it all together. Why pay for something that doesn't work when you need it to.. And that is the only reason why I pay. Any suggestion?