Before Calling Customer Service Click Here

olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
For support, post on the forum or email [email protected] with a detailed description of ehst you need, the email address the account is connected to, and the device you are making changes to.

I'm reading about a lot of people that call support, are on hold for an hour, only to hang up or get disconnected.

For matters that aren't extremely urgent, it is probably best to post on the forum or email support. It won't take up a lot of your time and you will have all of the information in writing if you need it later on.

[email protected]

Comments

• dorothy crowtherdorothy crowther Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I cannot get any information about an order I placed. I am so sick of companies just telling customers to "Go to forum" to ask each other how to fix problems. I just want to know where my order is. I can't even find a contact to cancel the order I'm so fed up waiting.
  • olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    @dorothy crowther

Did you email support? Please tell them the email address you used the place the order. They can check to see if it went through.

You should receive an email confirmation to show you the email went through.
  • ourgirlfridayourgirlfriday Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm trying to cancel FreedomPop completely...I am being charged monthly, not using it & can't find a bloody email address that works & no one answers the phone! I tried this Forum thing & never got a response, or if there is one, I can't find it. Could someone PLEASE email me & tell me how next to proceed?
    [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Lucinda McAdams
  • Ruth MellenthinRuth Mellenthin Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I posted on the forum but no one responded. Am I the only one with connectivity problems?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,295FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ourgirlfriday The word to ask for is deactivate device. Can be done via 800 numb. forum, facebook, twitter, and other avenues.
    In request have name used and zip, they should be able to find you that way. They will report is this your email ? [email protected]

@Ruth Mellenthin no, you are not alone. There are at least hundreds more in your position. Not the info you wanted to hear. Then there are the several hundred thousand who do have working devices.

Go ahead and repost here the description of errors etc on your connectivity issues.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs