**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Did your groupon mifi500 also come without SIM

guhoguho Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Did your groupon mifi500 also come without SIM?

Best Answer

Answers

• Tyler LindsayTyler Lindsay Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I just got mine without a sim. Does anyone know what kind of sim is needed?
  • altdel2altdel2 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes. I got my Groupon-purchased Mifi500 a week ago without a sim card. Called Freedompop and they sent me a sim card. Just received it today. However, the device is getting SIM error every few minutes. Very frustrating....
  • Ronald San PedroRonald San Pedro Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Not just the groupon deals. I had to return my first one due to it not receiving any LTE or 3G signal and my replacement came without a sim. I still haven't heard back from support and it's been a week.
  • ???? ??????? ??? Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie
    Part:SIMGLT207R
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hey guys, first of all I will like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused on your end. I will have a forum agent make sure you each receive a SIM card promptly. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Altonio BlairAltonio Blair Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello Jorge please lookt my account also I am getting the sim card error and no LTE. Do i need a new Sim card?
  • antonio meyersantonio meyers Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I didnt get one either and have gotten zero response from support
  • antonio meyersantonio meyers Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My email is [email protected] I need help with this.