Order stuck at 'device allocated', cycle already started!

N RN R Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie
edited June 2015 in Talk About FreedomPop #1
Hi,

My order for freedompop burst hub stuck at Device Allocated step for the past seven days, hasn't shipped yet.

In addition, I was able to login to change my password, and noticed that I already was assigned a billing cycle from 6/3 to 7/3. Isn't my cycle supposed to start when device ships? It's the 9th and it still hasn't.

*** Update: Already got response from Freedompop support, thanks! **
Post edited by N R on

Best Answer

Answers

• Casey GunterCasey Gunter Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    @WeAreNotAlone I highly doubt Sprint has ANYTHING to do with freedompop's billing, billing cycles or anything on that side of things.
  • WeAreNotAloneWeAreNotAlone Posts: 61FreedomPop Newbie

@WeAreNotAlone I highly doubt Sprint has ANYTHING to do with freedompop's billing, billing cycles or anything on that side of things.

Sprint has nothing to do with FreedomPop's internal workings, but you're sort of missing the point.

In contractual negotiations there are points that the buying party should bring to the table.

AFAIK all of FreedomPops sales are done via *mailorder so yes adding a couple of days on the front end would be for me as a negotiator a major point in the negotiations.

Adding a couple of days would be a Win-Win for both Sprint and FreedomPop, that would cost virtually nothing. Not doing so does not make for happy customers.

Free trial or not, people expect 30-days to be 30-days. Short changing people early on in the start of a business relationship is one of the dumbness things you can do.

Funfacts:

When a item gets "shipped" the customer does not have use of the item, hence it is not impacting the host system to any degree that would justify the "Start Date" of the account being active.

As stated above, short changing people early on in a relationship is foolish over costs that are virtually nil.

• Casey GunterCasey Gunter Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    @WeAreNotAlone I am not disagreeing with you about any of that. I totally agree. I was simply saying that I doubt Sprint has anything to do with the situation.

My thoughts are, if they want to start the trial period when they assign a tracking number they should call it a 3 week trial or a partial month trial.

My free trial started yesterday and is now at 30 days instead of 31. |My phone has not been picked up by FedEx yet, so I understand where you are coming from.

Sometimes its the little things that can make all the difference with first impressions. If making a great first impression to customers is something they put a high value on, then this is something that could easily be changed and is very minor in terms of cost, etc.