wifi switch won't stay on

michael hixsonmichael hixson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Settings, wiFi, when I try to slide the switch to turn on wiFi, it just turns off and two buttons flash at the bottom of phone, i.e. the return button on the right, and the menu button on the left. Any idea on how to get the switch to stay on so I can see and select a wiFi ssid? also no one wiped this phone, I have the prior owners pictures, music, and videos. Looks like the most recent pic was taken march 2015. I can figure out how to delete the old data but don't know how to get the wiFi radio to work, or test to see if it is just missing a driver. Just got it today via group on..

Answers

• michael hixsonmichael hixson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Looks like I have two choices, do an exchange Rma via FreedomPop or send back to FreedomPop's groupon site. My concern now is how to wipe my data, so the next person doesn't get my data like I got hers. Any suggestions?
  • Pamela AlanenPamela Alanen Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the exact same problem with my Galaxy X3 and WiFi. On top of that phone support advised me to re-install the android iOs and that ate up all my data for the month. So my question now is how do I get RMA number also (I REALLY don't want to sit on the phone another hour with someone who just marginally understands my issue) and can I get my 500M of data back somehow?