**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New user unable to connect to the internet

Hi,

I signed up for Freedompop last month or so and I have never been able to access the internet. I turn on the MiFi 4082, the light turns green, I am able to connect my computer to it (little dot beneath the GPS symbol), everything looks good. When I try to go to a website (such as www.google.com), it redirects me to the “Which Device Do You Have?” Freedompop page. The correct MEID is already entered, but when I enter my e-mail address (the same one I used when signing up for Freedompop), it says “Email address already in use!”

If I log in to my Freedompop account from the main page (when I'm on a normal, non-Freedompop internet connection), the Order status screen comes up and says that it is still on Stage 3 (Kitting). I received my MiFi 4082 three weeks ago or so. Does this mean that my MiFi 4082 is ready but my network/account isn't?

I have already reset the MiFi 4082 (by pressing the little button with a needle for 6+ seconds) but that did not work.

I have looked around the forums for any solutions that I can do myself but most of the posts/threads end up with some sort of account reset by Freedompop.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I know there were some known connection issues with the MiFi 4082 but I am not sure if that was resolved for everyone yet.

Thank you!

P.S. On another note, the charging adapter appears to be broken now. It worked before but no longer charges my MiFi 4082. Fortunately, I am able to temporarily charge it from my cell phone charger instead.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Shelly Uyehara I will have a forum agent take a closer look into your account to make sure everything is in good standing on our end :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Shelly UyeharaShelly Uyehara Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Cool, thanks for the quick reply @Jorge M. I got the original e-mail with the ticket number and I am currently waiting for instructions from an agent.
  • stevenb13stevenb13 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem, and can't get an answer, or help from anyone in tech support. Emailed 4 times, and called, but told they have to upgrade the problem as they can't fix it, that was a week ago, and still nothing!