**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Called and canceled Premium Voice, Still listed as active?

Rachel KlammerRachel Klammer Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I am on the free trial of premium voice, and today I called to cancel the service and the representative told me it was canceled. However, on my phone it is still listed as active. I am fed up with this taking so much of my time. I just want the service cancelled. Is there anyway I can do this? There's only ten days left on the Billing cycle.

Comments

• John Ryan John Ryan Posts: 36FreedomPop Newbie
    I cancelled mine online and intend to request another "trial" when they have an update.

I had the same issue (was active) for almost 2 days before it FINALLY changed. I suspect it takes a bit of time before the phone sees the change.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Rachel Klammer I will have a forum agent confirm this for you.

@John Ryan Thank you for the support :+1:
  • WeAreNotAloneWeAreNotAlone Posts: 61FreedomPop Newbie

I am on the free trial of premium voice, and today I called to cancel the service and the representative told me it was canceled. However, on my phone it is still listed as active. I am fed up with this taking so much of my time. I just want the service cancelled. Is there anyway I can do this? There's only ten days left on the Billing cycle.

RE: Customer states she called CS June 14, 2015 (On SUNDAY), same day June 14 is reporting change requested has not occurred yet.

Be sure to do a follow up post on what transpires!

Rachel,

Little business 101 on how small companies operate:

In some companies when a agent submits a change over the phone YOU the customer will not see a change "post" for 1 to 2 BUSINESS DAYS.

The request has to be processed and frankly in most organizations the weekend crew does not have the authority the Mon to Friday crew has in most businesses, and or the weekend crew in most cases is just a "skeleton crew".

You call during the week, request might "process" within the hour /in a couple of hours/next day or so.

In a nutshell:
    It is "Normal" for anything that happens say after 3pm Friday to NOT be processed till late Monday, or Tuesday. (Takes time to work thru weekend backlog)
    AND:
    For changes you requested not to show for "up to" 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS.
    (Reputable companies will backdate /credit back any charges to date you called in.)

Here' a flowchart:
    EG: Submit request Friday = See transaction post = Mon, Tuesday

EG: Submit request Monday = See transaction post = as early as same day, but might take up to 48 (BUSINESS) hrs to post.

EG: Submit request Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday= See transaction post = as early as same day, but might take up to 48 (BUSINESS) hrs to post.

PS: Some changes may not show till you power-cycle device depending on the "app".

• pikenpiken Posts: 124FreedomPop Newbie
    I signed up for the PV trial. 3 days later was charged the monthly fee when
    the regular monthly charge for other services was due. Hmmmm.... not quite
    the free trail.

Wouldn't be so bad if the "Premium Voice" actually worked!

I'm just hanging for another week or two until maybe another
    update comes out. If still doesn't work, we'll be bailing completely on this
    particular phone.
  • johnnydogsjohnnydogs Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I pay for premium voicemail can not get them to cancel it no matter how I try I guess I will just have to cut the card off from charges can anyone help with how to cancel voicemail service with FreedomPop what is the problem