**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No data connection - Network Not Available.

I have not been able to make make or receive phone calls, texts or access the internet when not on wifi. Please help.

Comments

• SpoetzlSpoetzl Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue. I get a notification that says "Sign into Network" with "Sprint" underneath. When I click on it, I'm taken to a FP page that says I have a message regarding account updates. If I click on that, it takes me to log in to FP, which then puts me back to the account update message... and the circle to nowhere continues.
  • Alan MusnikowAlan Musnikow Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a similar issue. When I try to make a call without a WiFi connection, the phone displays:
    Network Not Available!
    You have no data connection. Find a better connection and try again.
    When I try to update the PRL on my HTC Evo 4G, hoping this might help, it tells me to try again later.
  • Gerald PerkinsGerald Perkins Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Getting the same message here. What kind of service is this?
  • Gerald PerkinsGerald Perkins Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Messages started all over again! :'(