How do I switch phones on my current FreedomPop Plan?

bowecodybowecody Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I am currently using an iPhone 4 on FreedomPop's service and I want to set up my new iPhone 5 under the same account and stop using my iPhone 4. Can an administrator please help me.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @bowecody I will be glad to have a forum agent assist you with your swap request :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Brian CaldwellBrian Caldwell Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have basically the same issue. I have a 4S BYOD with freedompop but it would not make calls over 3G so I bought a 5. I was worried about the 5 activating correctly because I could not identify the sim type so I activated it on a new number but I would like to transfer the 4s account to the 5 or possibly switch them.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @Brian Caldwell I will be glad to have a forum agent assist you with your request as well :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1: