**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LG G2 "Network Error"

Matt AllenMatt Allen Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello all!

My first post in the FreedomPop Universe! B)

I purchased a Sprint LG G2 off of eBay (Great phone by the way!). Running UltraPop ROM.

At any rate, I verified the MEID is free and clear on Swappa/Ting. Before I could activate it, I needed to purchase a SIM Card which I got on Amazon for $14 for the ICCID. I dropped it in the phone, and activated the device (BYOD) on the FreedomPop site. Problem is, I get a "Network Error" any time I try to update my PRL or generally activate the device. Then eventually the phone states the SIM is locked and 3G continuously cycles.

I was able to get my MSL from Sprint, but none of the advanced options ##MSL#, ##72786#, etc. I have tried seems to correct this issue. Every time the phone attempts to activate and runs in to an error.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to correct this would be appreciated!

-Matt

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Matt Allen
    You must call customer service and confirm the ICCID registered to the phone is correct.

According to @njfulwider5, these are the Customer Service numbers:
    (888) 915-2647---(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184
    (855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518
    (888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT-Sat/Sun-10a-5p
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Welcome @Matt Allen to the FP Universe! I will be glad to have a forum agent further assist you with your current issues :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Matt AllenMatt Allen Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks guys, I'll watch my email.