Voicemail App Error - cannot access

Stefani WilliamsStefani Williams Posts: 81FreedomPop Newbie
So I was trying to access my FP voicemail for a rather important message and received the error "Download Error! Please check your connection and try again {DOWNLOAD_VM}". I cleared the cache. I rebooted. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I am still getting the message. Right now, all messages are lost. Is there a way to recover them? Especially the most recent which I was unable to access? What do I need to do to make this functional again?

Seriously guys... I've been having intermittent issues at very inopportune times ranging from not being able to make or receive calls, someone trying to call me or calling someone only to have dead space on the other end, no 3g/4g connection, spotty alerts and so forth. I have been asking for guidance regarding these issues for two months now. My patience is paper thin guys. Paper thin. If there are other things I can do to make my phone operable, please help. If it is a known issue, let me know you are working on it. But don't just not respond to my posts. If I am not reaching out on this forum properly, then please advise.

Comments

• Stefani WilliamsStefani Williams Posts: 81FreedomPop Newbie
    Can someone please help? I have searched the forums and have done the above, according to the other posts I have found. Perhaps there is something else I can try. But I need functional voicemail.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @Stefani Williams I apologize for the lack of support you have experienced thus far, I will have a forum agent further assist you with the issues you have presented above. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Stefani WilliamsStefani Williams Posts: 81FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M.
    Thanks for the guidance. I just happened to log on again to post that I am no longer getting the voicemail error when I open the app, and I received a voicemail that I was able to access. Still was not able to recover the one previous, but at least the app is operational for now. I appreciate your help. I really do. <3 I will keep a lookout for an email.