**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

where is the volume control?

Thomas PilcherThomas Pilcher Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
In order for me to hear calls, I need my phone at a certain level, but I get complaints from my callers that my voice is booming, and there is an echo!

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thomas Pilcher In the middle of a call there is a three dot icon for options which you can use to adjust volume. In addition in the Messaging App options page you're able to select noise cancellation / echo removal.
  • Thomas PilcherThomas Pilcher Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Three dot on call screen did not offer any volume adjustment. Noise/echo cancellation on message ap is useless. Even with the phone volume turned down caller still has echo or reverb sound...but it doesn't matter cause I can't hear them. If it were not for my earphones from a previous phone this one would be useless as a phone. Requesting personalized assistance via phone so you can hear.
  • Thomas PilcherThomas Pilcher Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Now my phone will not ring while using a Bluetooth device. Add this to my problems with the answering machine system, and I am very aggrivated.
  • Jeffrey BurgerJeffrey Burger Posts: 278FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    On the echo cancellation, if you have not done so, try the calibration. Tap "echo canceller calibration" it's right below "Echo Cancellation". This fixed sound quality on both of our freedompop phones.

I also had to redo this on one of mine, not sure if that was because I had done it on wifi the first time or because I needed to redo it after cancelling premium voice (or both). In case it matters, I would do it with wifi off.