Unable to update PRL or profile. Can't receive or make calls unless connected to wifi. Error 407

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same pr I blemishes with their galaxy s3 and we're able to fix it. I cannot make or receive any calls unless I am connected to the wifi. I attempted to update the PRL and profile but a box pops up that reads error code 407. I looked through the forums and attempted to reset the MLS code, but it says that the code is incorrect even though it matches up with my phone. If anyone can help, please let me knoe

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    Hello @Megan V Einsmann sorry to hear about your current issue. I will be glad to have a forum agent further assist you with your connection issue :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Megan V EinsmannMegan V Einsmann Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    hi @Jorge M. I just checked my email that i used with my account and the inbox on my forum account but did not see anything
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Megan V Einsmann
    Try doing the update over a known good wifi connection. Sometimes the data connection is too weak. Turn off mobile data while using the wifi to update. Did that help?
    Hi @djinks thanks for your response. I have tried it in a couple of different connections that are good but its still not updating. How can i turn off the mobile data?
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Megan V Einsmann
    You turn off mobile data in Settings->Connections->More networks->Mobile networks.

Hope the forum agent can help you.
    UPDATE: In case anyone is having a similar problem, I figured out that whenever I activated my device and read off the number to the agent, they accidentally entered one number wrong on my MEID, which explains why I was only able to use it on wifi (when i was signed into my freedompop account).