**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Ipad mini 2 16gb not no data after activation

Haojie WangHaojie Wang Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I successfully activated online. However, there is no message of auto activation on my ipad after restart or network reset. I refered to the iphone activation for mannual activation but there is no phone app so I cant put the number in there to refresher. Wonder if there is a way to activate. The associated account email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Comments

• Haojie WangHaojie Wang Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    When I use lte, it asked me to go to sprint website to renew it and then it says it cant be done. Maybe because its freedompop...
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Haojie Wang I will have a forum agent take a look into your account to see what's going on. I apologize for the delay in reply on my part :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1: