Call quality

Kent TracyKent Tracy Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I have yet to make or receive a non-wifi call where we've been able to converse. Either one side is silent, or the connection cuts out so often it is impossible to have a conversation. Wifi calls are fine.

I have had several phones on Sprint network here in Kansas City and have not had data issues previously (KC is, after all, Sprint corporate HQ).

Can anyone offer some pointers on diagnosing the issue please? I assume I should be able to make and receive phone calls!?! New software version? Settings tweak perhaps? Might this FP phone be defective?

I have purchased the Premium Voice plan, but it has as yet done nothing as far as I can tell. It has not detected a weak connection and prompted a switch to cellular as advertised. How weak does the signal have to be?

I will open a separate ticket with this Premium Voice issue.

Comments

• WUYI  LIWUYI LI Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    Premium Voice option is not a good choice to you since you are in Kansas City with strong Sprint Spark 4G LTE network coverage.
    I strongly recommend you get a phone with Spark 4G LTE supported, such as iPhone 5S, LG G2, Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy S5.