GoSMS Pro ???

Melanie TylerMelanie Tyler Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
Hi! I'm new to FP & I've been trying to figure out how I can use the messaging app & keyboard app from GoSMS Pro, can anyone help .net? Also I don't understand why my phone shows the phone # beginning with 577 but my phone # is totally different to it. Thanks in advance...

Comments

• limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @Melanie Tyler The number shown under the phone's own Settings->About phone menu is a special non-geographic area code number that Freedompop's VOIP service uses to connect to the Sprint cellular network, but the number that you selected when you signed up, is the one that your calls/texts will use.

Freedompop's text & voice service normally relies on using the Freedompop Messaging app to work properly, as incoming/outgoing calls/texts for your selected number are routed through this app - you will likely run into problems using alternative texting apps because they don't understand Freedompop's customizations & will try to use that special non-geographic area area code number, rather than the one you selected for your account.
  • Melanie TylerMelanie Tyler Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you very much...
  • Melanie TylerMelanie Tyler Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you :)