Pebble steel smart watch

Abir HasanAbir Hasan Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I have a s3 from freedompop, and I would like to use the pebble watch but I don't recieve any notifications on incoming calls or texts. I recieve email notifications just fine. Are freedompop phones incompatible with smart watches?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Abir Hasan currently our app functions with android wear and tizen os watches, unfortunately since pebble uses it's own OS it is not supported.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to @Karina Magana if you would like to use your Pebble Steel you could downgrade your messaging app version with an older APK file that runs off of CSipSimple to get notifications working. I've used this with my Pebble Kickstarter edition and it works fine but remember that all the newer Linphone features will be gone.
  • Abir HasanAbir Hasan Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Where could i find the apk and what features would I lose
  • Abir HasanAbir Hasan Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali said:

To add to @Karina Magana if you would like to use your Pebble Steel you could downgrade your messaging app version with an older APK file that runs off of CSipSimple to get notifications working. I've used this with my Pebble Kickstarter edition and it works fine but remember that all the newer Linphone features will be gone.

Where can I get the app and what features would I lose