**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Iphone 5 activated but no 3G/4G connection

cccc Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I recently activated my Iphone 5 but it has no wireless connection whenever I got no WiFi covered.
I have tried everything like resetting my PRL but it still doesn't work.
I'm so frustrated now. Please give me a hand to solve this problem.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @cc I apologize for the delay in support, I will have a forum agent take a closer look into your iPhone 5 account :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk).
  • Howard_HurtadoHoward_Hurtado Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue I factory reset my phone, updated Prl, reset network settings and nothing!!!!
  • Mark TranMark Tran Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also having same problem with no 3G wireless connection over the last week and had tried very thing with all kinds of reset. Appreciate any suggestions.