**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

85% Off -Samsung Galaxy SIII- 1-Yr Unlimited Talk-and-Text -Only $149.99! Vote up with Slickdeals!

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Description:

Save up to $1000 every year and enjoy blazing-fast connection speeds with this premium LTE smartphone with service from FreedomPop. With the Samsung Galaxy SIII, you’ll reap the benefits of Android’s top-notch technology, browse your apps with ease, and stream videos and games to your heart’s content. For a limited time, you can score this quality smartphone and a year of wireless service, including 500MB LTE data each month, without the hassle of lengthy contracts and cancellation fees.

What is the deal?

Unlimited text & talk, plus 500MB LTE data per month for 1 year – $131.88 value
Certified pre-owned Samsung Galaxy SIII – $549.99 MSRP
1 year of Premier Service Bundle – $360 value
  • Visual voicemail
  • Data rollover
  • Usage alerts
  • Premium support
  • Security
  • Private internet (VPN)
  • Data Compression
  • Pay-as-you-go boost
  • No contracts or early termination fees
  • Sleek, durable design
  • Dependable performance
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• asadshasadsh Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I already buy this deal but it shows on my account as usd 6.67/ month for premium services and says you have 27 billing days left , that make me feel weird .can any one told me that is that really 100% free or they have monthly payments for any thing. Please ??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @asadsh I apologize for any confusion this has caused, it reflects 27 days on your end because the new billing cycle renews every month for your data plan. Even though it shows that you have 27 days left for your renewal you wont be charged until your year is over. :3
  • AmalaAmala Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I just bought this deal. Will I be able to upgrade to the unlimited talk and data plan? Thanks.
  • Ron JekaRon Jeka Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I was told by John S. when I purchased two of SIII for $99.99 that it was unlimited talk text and data for life of phone. I though after 500mb of 4g it would go to 3g. I was told it was part of special beta program. Unfortunately I was getting dropped or no calls and then charged $19.99 which is going to be refunded thankfully. I bought in good faith and had hoped to port old number if it worked though am keeping as back-up and hope things get better and wish FP well though missing calls is very costly in more ways than one. I am keeping the one S3 and other was sent back as RMA for after 30days $99.99-$50 =$49.99 buy back. Porting my t-mobile phone to cricket and hopefully this will be decent back-up. I may loan to disabled neighbor and am still rooting for FP to succeed.
  • goobygooby Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie
    This is a very nice deal and is better than the deal I had when I bought my S3. My S3 on FreedomPop quickly became my main phone, and despite its "age" the S3 is still a great device.
This discussion has been closed.