Is there any way to get the $6.67 unlimited talk deal after I tried the unlimited everything plan?

newbUser4NownewbUser4Now Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up for the unlimited everything plan 1 month trial, but after the 1GB data is used, the throttled speeds I'm getting is around 6 kbps, making it completely useless for everything.

I want to downgrade to the unlimited talk plan, but the plan is coming out to $10.99 a month when I look for it under plans.
I saw the same plan being $6.67 a month when originally selecting a plan (if I pay for the entire year up front).

Is there no way for me to still get that $6.67 plan on my already activated device?

Comments

• newbUser4NownewbUser4Now Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
    Did I post in the correct section? I tried posting it in the promo section, but it wouldn't let me.
    I just want to know if there is anyway to get that 1 year plan.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,351FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask and who knows?, you just MIGHT receive.
    Although its nearly a month since last post.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    The unlimited everything plan is two different plans, One is the $4.99 unlimited talk and text plan. The other is a $15.00 data plan,
    simply go to My Account>Plans>Details and plan management(under the data plan)<Downgrade here. Simply follow the prompts and you can downgrade to the free 500MB data plan and keep the Unlimited Talk and Text plan for $4.99.

The thing about the $6.67 plan is it's a long term voice and text plan(I can't remember if it's 1 or 2 years) and will charge you that total all at once
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop