**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How does the one month free try promotion work ? or not work ?

K CHAOK CHAO Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up BYOD with my old Sprint S2 phone on May 11, with a promotional one month free 1GB data. With 10 plus friends, the total data available to me free the first month should be 2GB. By Jun 8, I still have 1.5 GB left, that is the time I downgrade my service to free service only. My understanding is the 1 GB promotional should be prorated, but based on the overage I got (82MB), it was not. I lost 1GB when I downgrade the service. The total usage I had was 1.082 GB,

Is this an error in the billing system ? or this is how "free promotion" works from Freedompop! You have a free promotional service, but when you opt out, it took away all the "promotional" stuff which supposed to be free for you to try out. In my case, 1GB data.

What is the proper way (if any) of using the "Free Promotional" service ?

Comments

• kevin sandrikkevin sandrik Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I think once you downgrade if you still had time left on your trail it gets rid of your free trail benefits.
    my advice would be wait till the last few days of the billing cycle to downgrade to the free service.
    but im not sure entirely how everything works, maybe someone with more experience can help you.