Premium Plus

Tsui King ChanTsui King Chan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I just activated the Premium Plus package on my plan, but it only turned on Visual Voicemail, Data Rollover, and Premium Voice.

The fourth part of the Premium Plus package, Wifi Hotspot, is missing. Can that be turned on as well?

Thank you.

Comments

• pikenpiken Posts: 124FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, just noticed they changed things up.

Premier for 9.99 a month no longer includes the hotspot, but now includes
    the premium voice.

So now I have an account that's getting charged 9.99 premier and 3.99 premium voice per month, but premium is now included. When making these changes A. we should know about them in advance. B. It should automatically make account changes like dropping my 3.99 a month for premium voice since it's now included with premier.

yikes... really gotta watch things.
  • James BrunelleJames Brunelle Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie

I just activated the Premium Plus package on my plan, but it only turned on Visual Voicemail, Data Rollover, and Premium Voice.

The fourth part of the Premium Plus package, Wifi Hotspot, is missing. Can that be turned on as well?

Thank you.

Same here after I activated hotspot is not included. Could someone look in to this issue

• thewampthewamp Posts: 77FreedomPop Newbie
    @James Brunelle
    Where did you find Premium Plus package? It is not listed as an available service for my account.
  • thewampthewamp Posts: 77FreedomPop Newbie
    @piken
    Where did you find Premium Plus package? It is not listed as an available service for my account.

You are so right about the need to watch things. I had the duplicate charges for all four accounts that I pay for but was watching things and noticed them. I called FreedomPop Support and they refunded the duplicate charges. At the time that I called, "FreedomPop Premier" included both "FreedomPop Tethering" and "Freedom Premium Voice" so Support also refunded the duplicate charge for "FreedomPop Tethering" or "FreedomPop WiFi Hotspot", which appears to be two different names used for the same service (See Attachment).image