**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Hi
I'm new to freedompop and was wondering how good is the reception when using it away from the home?Also when i am home will it use my wifi when i make calls and when it does use my wifi does it still use my minutes?I mostly want to use this for calling people and texting.

Comments

• parasiteeve9parasiteeve9 Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Are there any plans on improving the talk quality?I mostly want to use my phone for talking when i'm out doing errands and wish the talk quality was better as well as the coverage areas.Here in Maine we don't have many sprint towers but we do have lots of verizon towers,are there any plans on using verizon towers soon?I do hope this company expands and improves its services cause the prices are affordable.