**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need help cancelling accounts

Chris ThompsonChris Thompson Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Please cancel/downgrade my accounts.

I tried clicking the Deactivate Account link, which took me to a Data Plan Cancellation box to which I confirmed. I was then provided a box about calling M-F from 9a-5p PST.

When I tried to downgrade anyway the voice minutes, I was informed that there was a Data Plan Change issue.
I was able to disable incoming and outgoing calls at least.

I would really appreciate if I could cancel both of my accounts in an asynchronous manner. I live under Eastern Time and work, have dinner, etc. during the week. The only time that I was able to get through to Customer Service before was after an hour of waiting on my fifth attempt.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Chris Thompson thank you for providing such detailed description of your request. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • rosanapena1rosanapena1 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2016 #3
    I have not used my phone in over 2 months and was charged a $34.45 on 5/23. And on 4/21 again. I was told this account was closed. My number does not work. Please cancel my account and refund me for both charges. mt email address is [email protected]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @rosanapena1

I took a look at the account and those charges in question were not there. If you have another account email can you please send it to me through a private message. I will further assist you through that PM :3