**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cant receive phone calls

Kaitlin CooperKaitlin Cooper Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have been having issues for a long time and I haven't been able to reach anyone by phone due to absurdly long holding times, there are no clear answers on the forum and I have not received any replies by email.

A few days ago, I could not make phone calls. I received them, although they dropped most of the time and it was difficult to understand what the other person was saying.

Now, I can't receive phone calls at all. I don't even see a missed call indicated on my logs. When I do call someone, I apparently have a different number than which is presented on my FP page. The number has a zip code from Ontario, Canada; I live in Kansas.

I cannot have a service in which I am unable to receive phone calls. I need this resolved or I will have to switch services.

I just want help, please.
Thank yoy

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Kaitlin Cooper I'm sorry to hear about your current experience and lack of support. I will be glad to have a forum agent further assist you with your calling concerns. Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1: