Why has tethering been removed from the 'FreedomPop Phone Premier' list of services?

thewampthewamp Posts: 77FreedomPop Newbie
On June 17, 2015, I found that "FreedomPop Tethering" was one of the ten services included in the "FreedomPop Phone Premier" $9.99 per month package. Just now, on June 29, 2015, I again checked to see what is included and see nine services included and that "FreedomPop Tethering" is no longer listed as included in the package.

Also, just now, on June 19, 2015, I looked at the following FAQ and answers:

Does FreedomPop support tethering?
Our Android LTE phones can be used as WiFi hotspots, and are functional for tethering. You will also need
to have Premier or FreedomPop WiFi Hotspot service activated in order to take advantage of tethering.
You can enroll in this service online or through the messaging app.
Note: If you are on an Unlimited Everything plan, you will be unable to use the tethering feature once your
account is throttled. After the first 1GB of LTE data is used, service is throttled to 3G speeds, and tethering
disabled. Unfortunately this is a limitation in place by Sprint. Tethering can be resumed upon the start of
the next billing period.
imageimageimage

Best Answer

Answers

• Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 720FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    Look at the Premium Plus package. That one I know has tethering.
  • thewampthewamp Posts: 77FreedomPop Newbie
    @Adolfo Galvan
    Where can I see a description of the Premium Plus package? No such service is listed under services available for my account.
    @Ali
    Thanks for the link that allowed me to see that 'FreedomPop Premium Plus' includes 4 services, 3 that my 'FreedomPop Phone Premier' package description shows that I already have, plus tethering, which, until recently, was also shown to be included in my 'FreedomPop Phone Premier' package. But, tethering is now no longer shown to be included in my 'FreedomPop Phone Premier', $9.99 per month, package that is now stated to include 9 services.

I see that 'FreedomPop Premium Plus' cost, after the free trial will be $5.99 per month for a package that is now stated to include 4 services.
    I just noticed a little pop up that stated that my question, shown below, has been answered.

"Why has tethering been removed from the 'FreedomPop Phone Premier' list of services?"

I see comments, but no answer to my question. I am still waiting for an answer.
    Just now, July 22, 2015, I checked to see what services are included in my 'FreedomPop Phone Premier' package. I am happy to see that 'FreedomPop Tethering' is again one of the included services.