**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Service only works with Wifi

lollamalollama Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My service only works when I'm connected to wifi. Could you help?

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @lollama I will have a forum agent take a look into your account to see if anything is off on our end :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Richard PeraltaRichard Peralta Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem right now. same phone too. Ive already tried the PRL and Profile updates, @Ali suggested i do a SCRTN message update, but that didnt work either.

Ive called support and that gets it to work for like an hour and then its gone, I even changed my the card on my acct i use for billing after it was suggested by someone in the billing section of customer service.

:'(
  • Russell FisherRussell Fisher Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Having the same problem. did updates and resets the customer representative instructed me to do. I've had this problem before and after a phone session it was resolved. Please help.