Please Help !!! I Need To Swap Phones on My Account

LG LTE PhamLG LTE Pham Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I just got a new phone and I would like to replace old phone in my existing account. Please help me out. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @hTc4G Pham I will be glad to have a forum agent further assist you with your swap request :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • JackCJackC Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to swap a different phone to my existing account/phone #.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @JackC I will be glad to have a forum agent assist you with your swap request. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • LG LTE PhamLG LTE Pham Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi @Jorge M. My account has been temporarily suspended due to a billing error and I did update but still can't use 3G/4G data anymore. I also email to "[email protected]com" a week ago and didn't get any response since last week. Thank You !!!