**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Will not activate nor go past registration screen even though I called in.

I plugged in my hub burst when I got it in the mail. It indicated three bars of reception. I tried to connect using my laptop. Did not work, and gave me a screen with my order status where it shows the "kitting" and "shipped" bars are not full. I called to activate, gave my CC# and the order processed. Still, it gives me "technical error" and order status screens when I attempt to connect even though I did it over the phone. Other forum posts with the same problem needed admin intervention to fix, so can I get some of that?

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,734FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kristi Keorkunian-Rivers What happens when you try to activate the hub on a new account at freedompop.com/activate ?