**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unsupported BYOD Activation

RixSRixS Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
So only phones pre-approved on FP Supported phones list can have their ESN/MEID/IMEI numbers checked by Freedompop BYOD? I have read many posts of people getting the iPhone 6 to work on FP, but when I checked a clean iPhone 6 on the site it did not clear.

So can a FP admin check the ESN numbers for these non-approved phones for us and confirm whether or not they will work because I don't want to keep buying phones and trying them on my own.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only supported devices can activate without issues. Other devices may activate but no guarantees are made. Most of the time when phones fail it is because of the FEC however it can be fixed with a ticket sent to Sprint
  • elliotelliot Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Has anyone tried to activate the Kyocera Echo on FreedomPop? I have one and I put in the imei/esn and it brought me to the activation page, which puzzles me because I know that the Kyocera Echo is not capable of WiMAX.