**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

no 4g lte with my lg g2

DROOF23DROOF23 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
i recently got a new lg g2 and since then i havent got any 4g lte on it. it shows the lte just spinning around but it shows i have 1-2 bars of lte signal, it just wont connect for some reason. i get 3g just fine. i tried all the stuff like updating prl and profile and a few other things i saw online for people with similar problems. i called freedompop customer support and they didnt know what to tell me other than the basic "update prl and profile" and had me do some hands free activation thing. they said they would forward the problem to someone and then gave me a ticket number but i havent heard from them since. my only other thought is they might not have the right iccid number. when i was on the phone with them they didnt have it in the system so i gave it to them but i guess its possible it wasnt put in correctly or they heard me wrong. if anyone can help id greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DROOF23 Did you try changing the network mode from CDMA only to CDMA and LTE?
  • DROOF23DROOF23 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali yeah i did that. its original setting was on global so i put it on cdma/lte and after about 15 it will say it couldnt connect and auto switch to cdma. i have to restart the phone in order to switch to cdma/lte again