**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My LG account was deactivated when my data usage went over 400mb.

John  PodlewskiJohn Podlewski Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have the 500 mb free data plan with no no automatic top-up. I lost service when I used 425mb of my 500. Do I have to call customer service to activate my service?

Answers

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @John Podlewski
    If you have 100 MB or less of data left, and Top-up (Bottom of Billing Setting page) is turned OFF, then data is turned off until the next billing cycle begins. This is to protect you from going over your data limit in the 3 to 12 hours it takes Sprint to report data usage to your FreedomPop account. If top-up is turned on, the stoppage should not occur unless your account Billing payment information is incorrect or expired. Please check these factors and report your account status.

If you turn on the Top-up, data usage may be restored in a few hours. After 24 hours, if data is still unavailable, please call customer service or contact one of the forum admins to reset the account.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also @John Podlewski If you would like your account to be good to go without needing customer service consider adding Freedom Friends to your account.