**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Release IMEI/ESN

David KafkaDavid Kafka Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
How can I go about getting FP to release my phone IMEI or ESN number? I'm not sure which it's called.

I don't have coverage in my area after all and would like to resell the phone on ebay but without a clean IMEI/ESN it has little value. I'd like to unlink the phone from my account, can anyone help me accomplish this?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @David Kafka I am sorry to hear that you were not able to fully enjoy our service due to no coverage, but I would be glad to have a forum agent release your phones ESN number. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3