**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Hub Burst will not connect

MWMW FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
All the device lights are on, showing strong signal strength but still no Internet connectivity. I always get the same woman (in India?) when I call for tech help, but she can never seem to help. In my last conversation, she said it may be a firewall issue with my job (since it's a work laptop); however, after contacting the IT help desk at work they confirmed this is not the issue. Where do I go from here? I really, really, really want your service to work and it even looks like it wants to establish a connection to the Internet at times, but it just never connects.

Do I need to cancel my service since I cannot connect to the Internet?

Comments

• Julian AbbioJulian Abbio FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    Make sure you use the password set up that came with the Hub Burst instruction.
    If you did that then try it with a desktop computer.
  • michael maskalansmichael maskalans FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
    I am having the exact same issue, it goes between connecting and searching, since Tuesday night. Looking at my usage, it has managed to connect a couple times but not when I've been home and actually wanted to use it. A full reset to factory defaults didn't fix anything either.