**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

BYOD IPAD

Bradford LermanBradford Lerman Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Anybody have a suggestion on the best way to BYOD an Ipad to Freedompop? Will a brand new one work? or does it have to be one that has previously been activated on the sprint network? I'm specifically interested in the Ipad mini 2 and the Ipad Air 2. thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Bradford LermanBradford Lerman Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks much @Ali Naqvi. I do not have the iPad yet, just looking into the best way to get it. I will check out inventory on swappa. Do I understand correctly that I will then have to get a sim from the Apple Store if I buy a used one? If I did get directly from Apple are you saying that Freedompop will generate the ticket to sprint or do I have to do that? Appreciate your guidance.
  • WUYI  LIWUYI LI Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    In my opinion, the best way is to buy one from Freedompop if the price difference is not too much.
  • Bradford LermanBradford Lerman Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Yeah, good point. The only concern I have is that the original ipad mini is getting dated and as far as I know Freedompop does not sell any full size models.