**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Hands Free Calling Jack and Echo?

Clarence DeckerClarence Decker Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
First of all is the 3.5 mm jack operational, if so has anyone with a hands free headset tried one to see if it eliminated the Distant end echo? If not is there anyone out there that has an F3 and a Headset that fits who could try it and post the results back here please! I don't have a headset and an answer to this question could eliminate many issues/problems.

Jerry

Comments

• Clarence DeckerClarence Decker Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    Well, I tracked down a hands free headset and will answer my own question. The Jack works, and it eliminates the distant end echo completely when using the hands free mode. So the echo seems to be coming from the speaker/microphone internal to the phone. I think the microphone needs to have the sensitivity/volume reduced or made controllable. Any further comments/suggestion?

Jerry
  • Phil HousleyPhil Housley Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the info. I just wish someone from FP would acknowledge that the LG has a serious echo problem and maybe give us hope that they'll fix it.
  • Allen WatersAllen Waters Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I've found that removing my F3 from it's case helps with the echo.