**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I do have a problem with unlimited voice and text, problem downgrading.

Rafal TamulskiRafal Tamulski Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I do have a plan for unlimited voice and text but it works only for about 10 days every month. I tried to downgrade but your website will display error, Problem with billing and ask for update billing info.
I updated billing info and this error will occur again. I do believe it is something wrong with my account or your webpage.
Please respond, I am disappointed with your service and thinking of discontinuing your service.

Thank you,
Rafal Tamulski
[email protected]

Answers

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Rafal Tamulski I apologize for the delay in reply, I will have a forum agent take a look into your downgrade request. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1: