**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgraded-no refund

Cheryl McgeheeCheryl Mcgehee Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi. I forgot to downgrade at renewal and was charged 19.99 on june 29th for unlimited talk/text and 1gb of data. On July 1st I downgraded (no usage yet) and have not received a prorated refund even though my account was changed. An email was also sent two days ago and there has been no reply.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    Hello @Cheryl Mcgehee I will have a forum agent further assist you with your current concern. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Cheryl McgeheeCheryl Mcgehee Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I was given a full refund for the unlimited talk/text. The 1gb data charge was not prorated or refunded and will be downgraded at the end of the billing cycle.