**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I transfer my current Freedompop phone number to a new non-Freedompop carrier phone?

louie lailouie lai Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
How do I transfer my current Freedompop phone number to a new non-Freedompop carrier phone? I LOVE Freedompop but unfortunatly, my family member wants me to transfer to T-mobile, and therefore I need a new phone. But I also want to keep my current phone number and use it on my new phone. Is there any way I can do this? Someone please help! Thank you! :)

*BTW here is my Freedompop review/expericence: I've had a GREAT experience using Freedompop. Its EXTREMELY budget friendly with amazing plans such as the 20$ 1GB data unlimited everything plan that I got. It just cannot get any better than that. The only thing I really wished Freedompop had were newer and non-used phones, such as the new Samsung Galaxy S6 and iphone 6. But overall, amazing phone carrier with amazing phones with mind blowing prices. I am very satisfied with my experience with Freedompop.

Comments

• Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    @louie lai To port your FP number to another carrier you will need to initiate the port request with your new carrier. When prompted for your account number and pin your account number will be your 10 digit phone number and the pin will be the last four digits of your phone number.

Do no deactivate your phone or account until after your number is successfully ported to the new carrier.