**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can not receive call but can call out

Beth GodownsBeth Godowns FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
I just recently got my phone and discovered I can call out fine but can not receive calls on the device.. I can receive my FP calls via the app on an old device.

Also I have a question about porting my number

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask @Richard Allen about porting issues. He has a lot of good answers.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Jay CaiJay Cai FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I'm able to receive calls, but the problem is the incoming ring (because it's VoIP), isn't reliable. I installed PNF (Push Notification Fixer) app to shorten the default GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) heartbeat from 28 mins to 5 mins, which keeps the incoming VoIP call rings & notifications on-time. I had to do this on Samsung S3 also (but not the LG F3) from Freedompop too. For some reason the Samsung & Kyocera ROMs aren't keeping the GCM socket open to receive notifications timely on Sprint's network.
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 242
    I am also having issues receiving incoming calls. I tried the PNF fixer, and that made it better, but I still miss incoming calls. Once it start missing calls, it won't get them at all. To fix it, I have to restart the phone, or just restart the Messaging app.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Beth Godowns , @Jay Cai and @James_in_Utah,

I sincerely apologize that you guys are having these issues, I will be happy to look into your accounts. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :3