**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

55% off a Samsung Galaxy S5 (White) for Only $269.99!

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

Samsung Galaxy S5 for $269.99 with a savings 55% off + FREE SHIPPING!

With an amazingly sharp, full HD Super AMOLED touch screen, the incredible sleek and minimal design makes for an unbeatable combination. The Quad Core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor easily keeps up with every step you make while the 16MP camera and S beam helps you never miss that important moment.

Product Features

• Android 5.0 “Lollipop”
• 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor
• 16 megapixel; Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BIS.
• 2 megapixel front camera, Full HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
• 5.1 inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
• 16GB of Internal Memory
• MicroSD slot (supports up to 128GB)
• Micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB)

Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    As an owner of the att version of this device, it's a very decent phone to have if this is your first high end Galaxy S series phone. Like the hydro icon it is water resistant up to 1 meter (about 3ft). As for the finger print reader it leaves something to be desired, unlike the 5s and above you have to slide your finger down the home button as opposed to just touching it, but if you don't plan on using the finger print reader then it's a non issue.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Charles aol MorganCharles aol Morgan Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Nice. Almost makes me wish I hadn't bought the LG G4 on T-???? (name hidden to protect the innocent).
  • douglas beerdouglas beer Posts: 91FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes! It's great to know there's an upgrade path when I decide my S4 isn't cutting it. (Right now it's cutting everything just fine!)
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hey guys don't forget to click the image and thumbs up this deal on Slickdeals!
  • M QM Q Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Do you know if it's a stock Sprint or a rooted FreedomPop image installed?
  • grhuanggrhuang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I just got this S5 phone purchased following above post. It is not on the device list supported by freedompop. I cannot activate it via online and customer service. Not sure what is next I can do? Call neweggs.com to return and refund? File a complain?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @grhuang I will have a forum further assist you in activating your S5. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • Joseph WangJoseph Wang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I just purchased this phone for my mom and so far everything is great. I do have a question about firmware/android updates though, specifically will FreedomPop be rolling out Lollipop 5.1.1 anytime on this device? It is my understanding that most of the major carriers have already rolled out 5.1.1 on Galaxy S5s. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.